What kind of shoot?
Well….whatever you think of.
Here’s how it works:
- You dream up an utterly delightful photo-shoot idea that you would like to do.
- You e-mail me said idea OR fill out the contest submission form.
- I read the ideas with glee and post a few of the most creative ideas here on the blog.
- Everyone votes for their favorite idea.
- The winner is announced on 2/18/11.
- The winner gets a 2 hour photo-shoot based on their idea, DVD of edited images + copyrights, an online gallery, and the glory of victory.
So start brewing up some awesome photo-shoot ideas! You have till Saturday to send in your submission. This contest is open to everyone, not just past & future clients. You can make it a session for family, maternity, baby, seniors, engagements, Aftershots, or make up something completely new. You don’t need a reason when it’s free.
So what do you think? Where would we go? What would we do? Sell me on your super creative idea!
A few rules:
- 1 entry per person
- Deadline to submit ideas is Saturday 2/12/11
- If you send in an idea you agree to allow me to share your words on the blog. (And my mom reads this thing, so keep it clean, kids.) You also agree to let me post a few pictures from your session.
- The free session offer expires 12/31/11
- Some travel fees may apply depending on your location (Ann Arbor, Toledo, and all of Lenawee County are in my “free travel” zone.)
I can’t wait to hear what you come up with!